- Begin by clicking the Windows Start button; select Control Panel, click the drop down menu and choose "small icons"
- In the control panel find and double click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, find your Browsing history and click Delete.
- Select the Delete button next to Temporary Internet files, Cookies, History and Form Data.
- You will need to confirm that you want to delete this information.
- After you have deleted each item, click OK.
Modified on: Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.