You find yourself using a borrowed laptop or sitting at a desk that you don't typically sit at.
When you sign into google chrome you can link your data so your bookmarks and personal settings will be the same as if you were using your laptop of desktop.
- Open google chrome.
- Go to google.com if your not already there.
- In the top right corner you'll see a "sign in" button.
- Click that button and sign in.
- A dialog box will show up asking if you want to "link data" or "continue without"
- Click "link data" button. You'll then have all your bookmarks and personal settings where you're used to seeing them.