Here is where to go to take the TA Certification for administering tests to students.
1. Go to http://nh.portal.airast.org/
2. Once you're in click on the Test Administration button.
3. Now click on TA Administration Certification.
4. You'll be asked to log in with your username and password that was sent to you via NH SAS system. (You may have had to change your password when you first logged in. Use your unique password if that's the case.)
5. Once you're in, click on the start button to begin. The certification will take about 30 minutes and will go over everything on how to administer a test from beginning to end.
6. Once you're finished with the mini course you'll have to answer 4 questions to become certified. Once you're certified you can print the certificate or not. If choose to print the certificate a later date you can simply log back in to the TA Administration Certification and reprint.
If you have any questions send an email to email@example.com.