Here is how a student will access the NH SAS system on a Chromebook
1. The students will open their Chromebook but WILL NOT log in. (They'll have to sign out if they are still logged in from previous use)
2. Once their Chromebooks are open they will see an "APPS" icon on the bottom left of their screen.
3. There will be another icon that pops up called "AIRSecureTest". They'll also click on that icon.
4. now the Secure Browser will open and start loading the network connection.
5. Once the browser is open it will show a log on screen.
6. The First Name and the Student ID is found on each students Test Ticket. The Session ID is found on the Teachers Test Administration interface when the test is started.
If there any question please send an email to email@example.com