Here is how to allow PopUps. This has to be done in order to administer tests.
1. Open Google Chrome. (This is the same process of Teacher Chromebooks and Windows Laptops running the Google Chrome Browser)
2. Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of the screen and select settings.
3. Once you're in the "Settings" page scroll all the way down and click on "Advanced".
4. Once you're "Advanced" options appear scroll down and click on "Content Settings".
5. Once "Content Settings" open up scroll down and click on "PopUps".
6. Once you're in the "Popups" settings page toggle the switch to allow pop-ups.
7. Close the settings windows and go into Test Administration. Now you can successfully administer a test without the popup blocker notification.
If there are any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.